Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

11.10.2008

Indiana

This weekend Justin & went over to Indiana to see where Chelsea & Matt (my sister) have made their new home. While I did spend most of my time there coming up with reasons why they should move back, we did have a great time...and yes, I will say it...it's a very nice place.
I thought I would show you a few photos from our trip!

Chelsea & I trying to get a photo with Cooper...
It was so cold we went to H&M and Matt, Chelsea & Justin all bought hats before we walked around the city a bit. (this was in Indy)The next two are to show how amazing my husband is, and how photographer's husband never gets to quit. I was doing a mini photo shoot for Christmas cards and Cooper wanted to be in the photos...so we put Justin to work...he's so great!We had a great weekend and can't wait for our next trip!


...although I still think you should move back ;)
Love you!

1 comments:

hayleyash November 14, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

Oh it looks so fun...next time you go to Indy, count me in!!! Oh, and I love your hat!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP