Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

11.24.2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

I thought that it was only fair to post a photo of the family in honor of Dad's birthday (since I did it for mom). Well, it was yesterday, but since I didn't get a chance to do it then, I wanted to be sure to do it today!
Happy Birthday Dad, I love you!

*Go here to see the inspiration for this photo.
For one of our family photos (a couple years ago) we gathered around Mom's Volkswagen...so we thought this would be appropriate for this year :) Dad bought this truck for $200 for hauling trash at the festival, we hate it, but Dad wont part with it...go figure.

No, this isn't the picture Mom is using for the card this year :)


*Don't forget about the contest! It's ends tomorrow at 6pm EST!

4 comments:

Jon Mark Hall November 24, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

I do like that truck, but not as much as my dad.

Unknown November 25, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

happy birthday papa hall! cassidy, love the colors of these shirts!

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

The truck, the picture - just AWESOME - why isn't Cathy using it for the Christmas Card!! Perfection - simply perfection!!

Anonymous December 1, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

Sure is a good looking group.
Proud to be the one who started them.

Granny sure misses you all.

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP