Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

11.22.2008

sneak peak...

How on earth could I not have a great day when I had the chance to photograph Rose...seriously. Better yet...she has brothers, too! More to come on this little family very soon!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday.

*Don't forget about the contest! It's ends on Tuesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Wow What a smart looking child she is...I can say that because I'm her mother!!! The pic is soooo adorable!! Can't wait to see the rest.

Julie

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

very cutE!!!!!!

Anonymous November 24, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

think i can win the contest....
~~~~rose's aunt

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP