Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

11.25.2008

Contest Winner!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, watch the video below to find out who the winner is!
*please ignore the background...our moving process begins tomorrow, so it's a bit of a wreck!

Ok, I have just spent over an hour trying to convert my video so I could upload it...I am giving up.
So you must go here to see the winner! *if you let it play once, the second time there isn't a picture over the video...

Congratulations....

I can't wait to find out what image they choose!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 26, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

Yeah!!! I won!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the perfect wall, now I will have the perfect picture!!!!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP