Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

11.13.2008

64' & 76'



My dear friend Hayley has been putting her family in the yearbookyourself website this evening and putting them on her blog...I just had to do it for myself.

So here you go...this is Justin in 1976 & me in 1964.

How funny!

*Justin's just makes me laugh everytime...really, really loudly :)

5 comments:

dknauff November 14, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

Justin's made me laugh loudly too. Thanks

hayleyash November 14, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...isn't this the most fun thing ever!!! I've been laughing for days at ours. I've seen them at least a hundred times but it still makes me fall over. Justin is cracking me up! You both would have been quite the lookers in that time.

The Givens Family November 14, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

Justin is a hottie! Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh

Cassidy Dawn November 16, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

update: a few days later, and i am still laughing at his picture!!!!

Anonymous November 22, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

This is a HOOT.

Granny

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP