Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

11.14.2008

Our Kitchen...

I mentioned a few posts ago that I would share some photos of the work we had done on our kitchen here at the farmhouse. So, here you are :)
Before:Justin said it was like standing in a watermelon.Oh, and we can't forget the results of what a little Clorox will do:
After:
I blogged a while back (here) about these great flowers and I LOVE how they turned out! So cute!We decided that we would go with a light gray color to work with the floors and door (and tone the place down just a tad...and it's my favorite color :)

I love my baker's rack, oh and see the painting by our friend, the amazing Ken Swinson (we have 5 pieces of his work...and I still have more that I want on my list!)

8 comments:

Jenn Ruggles November 14, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

I love it! It is beautiful! Great job guys.

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers! I am so glad you bought those, that is fabulous! That was a good find, my friend!

Anonymous November 15, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

I agree with Jenn. It is beautiful! But I am still wondering what was wrong with living in a watermelon? Ha!

Anonymous November 15, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Oops. f is really R

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

looks great! I really like how the flowers appear to be blowing off the branches in the vase. And of course i love to see my painting has such a good home!

Cassidy Dawn November 16, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

thanks everyone!

ken, you know, i really didn't even plan that - crazy huh?!
i am already planning on where to hang your paintings in our new place!

J, H, A, M and O November 18, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

You have great taste Cassidy. Where did you find those flowers...they are awesome. I love them.

Amy Jo November 26, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Your house and seeing you decorate it makes me really excited to have my own house one day! =]

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP