Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

10.21.2008

Richard, Hayley & Sophie

I *love* photographing this family. I mean it...I love it! Not just for the obvious reasons, you know - because they are ridiculously gorgeous, they love having photo shoots (we average 2 a year), or that Sophie really couldn't get much cuter. It's because I get to see this amazing life and love that my very first friend (other than my sisters) has found. Hayley and I met in the basement of Bainbridge United Methodist Church...we were probably around 4. She has been my friend since that day.
It is so amazing for me to watch her and her beautiful family interact together...they are so great. I am blessed to call them friends, even more, I consider them family.
To Richard, Hayley & Sophie - Thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me to document your family...it is an honor. I am so blessed that I have photographed Sophie since she was born and I am eternally grateful for that.
I love you guys!

Here are a few I picked out for the blog - trust me, there are many, many more.
I'll post a slideshow soon.

*This is the image I send when clients have questions on what to wear:I think it goes without saying...but we had *amazing* light!

What a look!One of my very favorite images from the session:

4 comments:

Anonymous October 21, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

ADORABLE SHOTS! You go girl!

Laura October 21, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

oh cassidy! that first shot brought tears to my eyes -- love it!

Cassidy Dawn October 22, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

thanks ladies! i miss you both!

Mark W. November 2, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Great work on these Cassidy!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP