Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

9.08.2008

being grateful.

I have been blessed with the people in my life. I have always been surrounded by the 'best of the best' when it comes to family, friends & mentors. A particular person in my life taught me so much about being grateful. It wasn't all from the conversations we had (we had many), but it came from watching how she lived her life and how she handled everyday things. She was always thankful, thankful for everything. I've been thinking a lot lately about the people in my life and I decided it was time for me to focus on the many things they have taught me, whether they know it or not.
Every month I am going to take one person that has made a difference in my life and think about them everyday. Every time I think of something I have learned from them, something that has resulted because of them...or frankly, any good thoughts I will write them down and at the end of the month they will have a letter from me thanking them for being in my life and letting them know what an impact they have had on me.

I am not posting this to 'toot' my own horn, it is simply one thing that I think could make this world a little more peaceful...can't everyone use a little smile, whether it comes from thinking about someone or from receiving a letter.

Smiles are good, we need more of them.

Disclaimer:
Apologies if you expect to receive a letter and it doesn't come...it's not that I am not grateful for you, I am. It is simply because of two things: 1.These will be in *no* particular order whatsoever. 2.I can honestly say that I have no idea how long it will go on...but it's worth it to try!


Have a blessed (and grateful) day!

4 comments:

Jenn Ruggles September 9, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

I really like that picture. Do you have a flickr account?

taylorbobb September 10, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

bardstown, kentucky? is that close to wilmore? lol.
=)

Anonymous September 12, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

I really like the picture, too. Plus, I love the idea. xoxo

Cassidy Dawn September 15, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

no flickr account. I used too, but I have way to many pages to keep track of :)

bardstown isn't close, but I have a weekend coming up that I think I will be in good ole wilmore...I'll let you know when I know more!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP