Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

9.15.2008

I'm still here!

Apologies for the lack of posting.
As you may have noticed I have been in Bardstown, Ky off and on for the past two weeks, well I am back and expected to be back to blogging...however, Ike (the storm) has had a different plan. We had such strong winds the other day that it knocked our power out. I think most of Ross County is back on, but sometimes there is a price to pay for living out in the boonies (like we love). Hopefully we will have it back soon, but for now I am bouncing around on a laptop trying to keep up with everyone, so if I haven't returned emails or calls, please know I am trying!
Although I haven't been updating here, trust me, there is lots of updating going on elsewhere! Cassidy Dawn Photography has some exciting things in store, including a fresh look to the blog & website, and maybe a few more things! It may be a while, but it's coming, promise ;)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP