Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

6.06.2008

new products!

Yay! I am so excited to announce our newest product offerings! Everything was finalized last night, and I can't wait to start ordering these amazing products for my wonderful clients. If you are interested in learning more about them, send me an email, and I'll be happy to pass along the information!

A few that I am excited about:

Portrait Folios
Wedding Slideshows (watch for a sample of this *very* soon...)
Gallery Albums
and my favorite...our Premiere Album
(to read more about them, head to the website and click on products!)

I was just too excited, and I wanted to share some of the recent additions to our products!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP