Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

6.08.2008

Art in the Garden

Photobucket
This past Saturday, Justin and I went to the absolutely adorable town of Augusta, Kentucky for Art in the Garden. We had a great time looking at local artists' work and exploring the great little town. Here are a few pictures I snapped of the day.

Did I mention how adorable it was! Perfect for a photo session!
This booth belongs to my favorite local artist, Ken Swinson; we are so obsessed with his work!

Justin is actually looking at the same print I got him for his birthday in this photo!
This is where we ate! So cute!We found this next treasure in a local antique store. We were convinced that the price tag was wrong (so low!), so there was no way we were leaving without it!
It looks great with our ever growing collection of random pieces. We have yet to visit a furniture store to get any furniture. They all have a story, and we love that! And frankly, you wouldn't believe me if I told you the kind of deals we've found! *we've furnished our entire (huge) apartment for under $150.00...I'm not kidding!
Thanks for reading today!

8 comments:

Anonymous June 9, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

Hi Cassidy,

It was nice seeing you guys at Art In The Garden.

Beautiful photos as usual! You really captured the charm of Augusta. It is one of my favorite towns and art show. Thanks so much for the shout out!

Great find at the antique store. Its good to hear there are still good finds at the antique shops...i wish I saw it first!! LOL

ken

Anonymous June 9, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

I just wanted to tell you that i think you are great. You seem so down to earth and full of life. Keep up the good work!!

Laura June 10, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

Cassidy! What a great blog entry! I loved the artwork by Ken Swinson - just finished going through his website - and thought you took such GREAT pictures of your fun afternoon. It's good to see what you're up to - take care!

Cassidy Dawn June 10, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Ken - I told you it was great! Can't wait for our shoot!

Anonymous - Thank you so so much for your sweet note! I'd love to know your name.

Laloo - Isn't his work amazing!
I hope to see you soon, I need to make a trip down that way, I miss you all terribly!!!

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Hey Cassidy Im anonymous, My name is Melissa. I met you briefly at the Chillicothe wedding show at Open Door. At the time I was working for another photographer there. I've been addicted to your site and blog since :) You do amazing work.

Cassidy Dawn June 12, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Melissa! First, thanks for commenting back so you're no longer anonymous, I appreciate that!
I am so happy you like the site & blog! It's nice to hear, sometimes I wonder just how many actually read it. Glad to know I have at least one more!!!

jamiedelaine July 3, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

you and your husband are such cutiessssss!!! how long have you been married? post up some wedding shots!

Cassidy Dawn July 21, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

So sweet! Married since October, head to the posts in November to see wedding pictures!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP