Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

6.05.2008

Memorial Day...part one.

Memorial day is one of my very favorite days of the year...why? Because it is the day of the Haas Memorial Day Fly-In. I *love* this day! If you know me, you know there are two solid facts about me: I love pancakes and I love airplanes. So when you combine the two, you know it's a good day for me.
Every year we venture out to the Haas Airport for pancakes (really, really good pancakes), airplanes and friends. I wanted to share a few of the images I took that day (I took so many; here is a sample).

I'll be back soon with what happened the rest of the day!

This Stearman earned it's own collage...absolutely beautiful!
Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Jon Mark Hall June 5, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Nice pics scooter!!!

Cassidy Dawn June 5, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

thanks daddy-o!

Anonymous June 6, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Hey Cuz, Nice pics. Have to agree the Stearman is awesome!! You can't go wrong with black, red, or black and red. :-)

Cuz

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP