Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

6.02.2008

new logo!


Love it???
I do! I am so excited to share my brand new logo with all of you! There has been a few more changes, and even more to come, so keep a look out!
Be sure to look around the website for a few new things. cassidydawn.com

*and yes, the new blog header features a sneak peek at two recent weddings!

Hope you like the new look!
*oh, and how cute is the typewriter style c?!

10 comments:

bobbfamily June 2, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

I love the new look...so classy! I couldn't help but notice that one cousin is missing from the senior gallery! LOL

Love you all! Can't wait to see Whitney's wedding pictures!

Cassidy Dawn June 2, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

I know! I've been working on it, but the site doesn't always let me update the photos...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! Rest assured, the pics are prepped and waiting for the site to cooperate!

maddiesmomma June 3, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

We love it! Can't wait to see wedding pictures.

Unknown June 3, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

c-u-t-e! warmly, -melanie-

Cassidy Dawn June 4, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

thanks!!! i love it too :)

Anonymous June 4, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

I really like the new look Cassidy!!!
-Theresa

Anonymous June 4, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

LOVE IT

-Meg

Mandy June 5, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Love it girl! I have been working on my own logo (hope to start my own little business on the side, my brother is designing the website for me!). I might have to get in touch with you for pointers!!!

Cassidy Dawn June 5, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

Of course! Good luck with it all, can't wait to see it!!!!

Anonymous June 12, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Yep, I WAS right! Looks great. Captures your brand-stylish and fun.

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP