Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

6.09.2008

heidi & nathan

Photobucket

She's stunning, isn't she? I was absolutely thrilled when Heidi asked me to photograph her wedding. I've known this family for quite a while, and there are two solid facts I've always known about them. They are as sweet as can be, and they have style! Needless to say, I was very excited!

Heidi & Nathan had a *beautiful* wedding on May 3rd. It was just the right mix of class, sophistication, and down home fun! I love relaxed weddings where you can really have a wonderful time with everyone there. Everyone had the best time.

I wanted to share a few of the images from the day, but stay tuned over the next few days and you'll be treated to a sneak peak of one of our newest product offerings - custom slideshows!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this image of Heidi, she looked so beautiful!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The cake was by Erin Allsop of The Cake Kitchen. She does beautiful work, and her cakes taste amazing. (Seriously, I've had *many* wedding cakes, and her's are at the top of my list!!!) Be sure to check her out if you are in need of a cake, you won't be disappointed!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
A favorite!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thank you Heidi & Nathan for allowing me to be a part of your day, I am truly honored.

2 comments:

Sharp Family June 12, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Thank you sooo much for doing what you do best! We love our pictures and our photographer!

Cassidy Dawn June 12, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

So sweet!
*Thank you* for letting me be your photographer!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP