Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

5.15.2008

update.

Just a note to say if you haven't been to my website in a while, go check it out! I've updated a few galleries and finally added an about me section...I know it was *way* over due! I am still working on it, but at least I've got something! Anyway, be sure to check it all out! (cassidydawn.com)

Oh, and I just finished looking through the latest Martha Stewart...it made me *so* happy. So many great things. From beautiful lanterns, a fun ice cream treat, cute trip mementos, to an entire article on lemonade! and beautiful white flowers & glass containers...I could keep on going...oh my goodness, and pie! so many different types of pie! Seriously, it just put me in the best mood! (melanie, I thought of you throughout the entire magazine!)

and just because I didn't want to post without an image, here is one from an evening walk with Justin this week:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown May 16, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

awwwh, hey had to share - audrey has been saying 'oh goodness!'...she says it a lot since we have giggle fits when we hear it!

miss you!

Cassidy Dawn May 17, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

oh my! you must send me a video clip of that! or i may just have to make a trip down there to hear it :) i miss you both!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP