Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

5.21.2008

a good day.


Oh, that's right. I went. Can you believe that it took me over 2 months to get IKEA? Me either. Well, Justin had the day off (election day in KY), and I had a photo seminar in Cincinnati that evening, so we took the whole day and took care of things. That included a much delayed trip to IKEA, a mall or two (I needed some makeup), and a trip to one of our favorite restaurants...Cheeseburger in Paradise (their burgers are amazing...oh, and the sweet potato chips...ok, back the point). Thankfully we didn't spend too much at IKEA, but made quite the list of things that we want! *Yes, that is me in the first picture....it's called photoshop folks :)

7 comments:

Anonymous May 21, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Truely a good day.

bobbfamily May 22, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

Justin...is "truely" spelled right--or is it truly? LOL

bobbfamily May 22, 2008 at 6:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous May 22, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Good one Bobbs. :-) Poor Justin, he's married to 4 Cassidy's!! I "truly" feel sad for him. hehe

Glad you guys had fun.

Cuz

Anonymous May 22, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

Yes, I misspelled it. That is one thing that routinely misspell. I struggled on whether or not to put the "e" in there, and in the end, I was wrong again. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I am more cautious with what other people write than what I write myself. (PS, I ran this through spell check before posting it.)

bobbfamily May 22, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

It has always brought me some sort of weird pleasure to correct my English teachers in school! hahaha! (Just ask Stacey Thompson...he put me in the hallway everyday.)

Hey...if we were perfect, we would be dead! LOL

Love ya! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

P.S. I should take a picture of the amazing light fixtures we have in our kitchen from IKEA! I love them!

Cassidy Dawn May 23, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

yes 'cuz', poor justin! and you thought just one was crazy!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP