Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

5.14.2008

i love....






If you are looking for a place to spend some time on the Internet, head over to Paper-Source. It is one of my favorites, there are so many great items on this site. I also love paper, and this is the best place for me to find it. The color choices are fabulous (ps collection), I use them as a template anytime I am designing something! That is how I came up with the colors for CDP!
You can find some of the stationary at local stores. One in particular is Paper Thread in Columbus (located in Polaris Fashion Place). It is one of my all time favorite stores and I can't wait till my next visit!
Have fun browsing!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP