Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

5.12.2008

i've been published...internationally!

Not only am I privileged to photograph such wonderful people, I also have been known to photograph a miniature here and there. Maysville, Ky has one of the most amazing miniature exhibits in the world, and I have been honored to work for them and photograph the remarkable pieces that are displayed there. You should definitely make a trip here to see this exhibit-you will be floored. I promise. Miniatures aren't "doll houses", these pieces are absolutely stunning and the craftsmanship put into each piece is exquisite. It really is a must see, you will not be disappointed.

Ok, enough of my commercial. Not only do I get to wonder around and look at everything, I also get to photograph them. My photos have been published in a Miniature magazine in Spain! So neat! I wanted to share just a few photos of it (I had 31 photos in all, including the cover, and I thought that would be a bit excessive to share :)
Enjoy!



*let me know if you are interested in coming, I'd be happy to send you information or directions...or maybe even give you a tour!

2 comments:

bobbfamily May 14, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

Woow..I am so impressed. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the whole article on Memorial Weekend! Tictures of Hayley, Heidi and John and Jackie are beautiful! Good work! See you in two weeks!!!

Cassidy Dawn May 23, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

thank you! can't wait to see you!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP