Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

1.22.2008

i'm back!


I'm back from Florida and very cold, it is amazing how quickly you can get used to it! The weekend was great, I had such a great time and already miss it (and looking for tickets to head back down with my hubby in the summer). It was so funny being in short sleeves and a skirt and everyone saying it was cold ;) it was in the 70's. While it may be cold here, I am not complaining. Any little bit of snow in Maysville means good days for me. They don't quite have the 'prepping the road' thing down yet, and we have had a ton of snow days, so I am enjoying yet another day with my wonderful husband at home. So while the 70 degrees was great, there is nothing better for me than today :) Enjoy your day and try to stay warm!

*I already miss my Naples family, thank you so much for such a great time, can't wait to see you all again...hopefully soon!

Oh and congrats to Jackie and Rob, the beautiful couple that I was fortunate enough to help photograph their great wedding. It was a bit ironic, the bride's family is from Ohio, so there were quite a few buckeyes at the wedding, small world!

**just a quick note, this picture above isn't mine, I only took 3 photos...and only one was in Florida, and that was in the airport :)

1 comments:

Unknown January 29, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

What a good little photo-credit giver!!! Miss you. It is freezing here in orlando. I need gloves to type because my keyboard is sooo cold. Weather.com says its....59 degrees and the dew point is 49 degrees (what ever that means)!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP