Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

1.23.2008

ben

I know what you've been thinking? All these girls are lovely, but do you not photograph guys? Enter Ben, one of the brave ones. We did this shoot just around the new year and let me tell you, it was cold! Ben was a trooper, and very good at the poses! I had a great time photographing him, and I love what we ended up with! How do I get so lucky in photographing so many good looking seniors?!

My favorite:
Not your typical senior picture, but I still like it:

Most people think you need leaves on the trees for a good shoot, not true. I absolutely love how they look in this shot.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP