Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

1.15.2008

out of the office

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of town for the rest of the week, I am heading to sunny Florida to second shoot a wedding with some good friends. Ashley & Sam Brockinton are amazing photographers and I am thrilled that they have asked me to come. So, probably no more blog posts the rest of the week, I will be busy, busy, busy...I even get to see one of my very, very best friends, my roommate from college! Allison and I obviously don't get to see each other that often and I can't wait to spend time with her!

Oh, and just wanted to share one of my all-time favorite blogs with all you wonderful brides.
Style Me Pretty has very beautiful ideas, many do-it-yourself projects (that *never* look diy), and inspiration boards, check it out, it's great!
Here is one of their inspiration boards, I love this one! (and they are cdp colors, how fun!) *Photo from Style Me Pretty

Have a great rest of the week! I'll be back Monday!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP