Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

12.08.2008

Our Home.

Saturday was bliss. Absolutely wonderful. I am sure you have caught on to how much we love our new home...it's perfect. We had our first snowfall here on "pine ridge" and we decided to go out and have a photo shoot or two...I wanted to have some photos our our place to share here on the blog, and I was desperately needing some updated headshots - so yes, it was my turn in front of the camera...yieks!
I thought today I would share our home, and tomorrow I'll give you a little peak at MY photoshoot...of course I had to put Justin in front of the camera too - so check back tomorrow for that...but for now....

View from the road:From the driveway:

This is the cave under our driveway - how cute is that "window"?A view from our porch:Have I ever mentioned how much I love pine cones?
Well, that was just a sample...more to come soon. Have a great Monday!

9 comments:

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

we already know it's cute from the outside!! How 'bout the inside!!

Anonymous December 8, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

what a perfect spot for you two!

Bob Speakman December 8, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Beautiful pictures! :)

Chelsea Bruning December 8, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

We can't wait to visit! See you in a couple of weeks!

The Givens Family December 8, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

I'm so excited to see it! Yay for next week!

Anonymous December 9, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Hey I use to play in that cave when I was little, well not too little, like 12. Thats funny. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Kelsey Lloyd

Cassidy Dawn December 9, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

thanks kelsey! we love being here!

J, H, A, M and O December 15, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

Very pretty...what inspiration.

Anonymous December 25, 2008 at 11:04 PM  

Cassidy - this is just a mile or two from us, so Rick & I will just have to 'stop in' sometime and see the rest of your new home. I LOVE IT!!!!! Merry Christmas!
Love, Vicki

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP