Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

12.09.2008

eek. it was my turn.

Yep, it was my turn in front of the camera. Every time I need a photo for something I have to dig through snapshots from over a year ago (I just don't get in front of the camera). So on Saturday when we were out photographing our new place, Justin decided that it was my turn to get a few headshots to use on the blog & other things.
So here is a sampling...I've got tons, but not tons of time to edit photos of myself...so these will have to do :)I really just love the snow coming down in this shot:

Of course Justin wasn't going to get off easy, his turn!The many faces of Justin:

Now, on to editing some fabulous sessions...

9 comments:

Chelsea Bruning December 9, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

Did J get new glasses? I like them.

Cassidy Dawn December 9, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

yep, they're new...aren't they snazzy!

bobbfamily December 9, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

SO good! You are so photogenic!!

Anonymous December 9, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

You are really beautiful. You shouldn't always hide behind the camera.

Cassidy Dawn December 9, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

oh goodness, thank you. i'm blushing, but honestly - i am not really photogenic - i just got lucky.

STEPHANIE December 11, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Cassidy, the pictures are Great!

and thanks for the blog comment!!! i will be having a jewelry party sometime next week if you would like to come...i'm glad you liked the pictures!

Erik, Erin, Malachi, Elliott and Jonas December 12, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Your pics are great!! We really need to get a hold of each other and schedule our session soon....I'm trying to get everyone to give me their available dates.

Anonymous December 14, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

I love the pics of you and JP. My favorite one of you is the one on top. Just in case you were wondering.

Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

How blessed I am. Such beautiful grandchildren and so talented too.
Hope your Christmas is the best, just wish we could be there.
Can't wait to see pic's of inside the house. Looks like a winter wonderland but I still like out 75 degree weather.

Granny loves you both!!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP