Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

10.29.2008

It's here!

Yay! My new website is live! You must head over and explore! I am so excited to finally have a website that reflects my style & business. I hope you all love it as much as I do! Let me know what you think!
View the new site here.*There are a few things that need adjusting (splash page, header), but I was so excited I just wanted you all to see it! Thanks for being so supportive and reading my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous October 29, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

Well done! What a nice style. I always thought you had great branding for your photography, and your new site bumps it up a few more levels.


Until I read your biography, I didn't realize that you went to school for business! I always assumed you were an Art student! (you're such a good photographer)
Keep up the good work!

J, H, A, M and O October 31, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Love the new website Cassidy! Very professional and fitting for your style ;)

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP