Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

10.28.2008

09 Senior: Katy


I have been waiting for this particular shoot for a very long time! If you follow this blog at all, you know or have caught on to the fact that I have the most supportive family ever! Hence, all my amazing cousins that have chosen me to photograph their senior pictures.
This family is more than just my aunt, uncle & cousins. They are closer than those titles. Growing up everyone thought that Lindsay (the oldest) was our sister...we were always together. They took me on one of my favorite vacations ever with them - Maine, I love Maine. They just live right across the road and always have sugar or potatoes or whatever we are out of, and they don't mind sharing.
I love this family so, so much.
And, I love these photos.

The best part is that we aren't done. We are having another session this winter! I *love* winter sessions!
Thank you Katy! You rocked this session!
*Oh, be prepared for a photo overload - I couldn't just pick a few.

5 comments:

Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Cassidy,
Gorgeous photos as usual! I remember when Katy was born...I'm getting old!!

Amy Jo October 28, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Aww..Katy looks so beautiful in all of these. You did an amazing job!

Cassidy Dawn October 28, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

thanks ladies!

The Givens Family October 28, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

man i feel old!

Chelsea Bruning October 29, 2008 at 6:51 AM  

These are the most beautiful photos I've ever seen! Not even joking!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP