Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

9.26.2008

print those photos!

I think it is so important to surround yourself with good thoughts and memories...a good way to do this - photos! I think it's so great to have photos everywhere, surprise, surprise :)
I just got some of my wedding photos printed for a big wall arrangement I have been aching to do for soo long, so I thought I would give you a peak inside our house full of photos. It's *so* great to be in a house where we can hang things on the wall...I am such a happy girl!

*no judging the wall paper...not my choice! it may be gone come spring ;)
Every time I walk by this wall I smile...I love my wedding photographs (photography by the fabulous Melanie Mauer).A few 8x10's weren't going to cut it on this mantle in the bedroom...I found these great frames in Kmart (remember that story) for just $10! I knew all along with photo would be in it...I love how it turned out! Moral of the story, don't be afraid to print your photos. The bigger the better, and how great is a big collection on one wall?! Love it!

3 comments:

Pablo Laguía September 27, 2008 at 5:21 AM  

Muy bueno este blog, tiene muchas cosas curiosas espero segir viendo mas cosas, un saludo desde españa.

Jenn Ruggles September 27, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Neat! I would love to be creative like this with my photos.

Cassidy Dawn October 2, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Jenn, I am sure you can do it! I'd be happy to help :)


Pablo, happy to see we have a reader from Spain! I'm so glad you're here!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP