Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

8.27.2008

website update!

Just a quick note to say that the website galleries have been updated...it was long overdue! Be sure to check them out when you get a chance.
Cassidy Dawn Photography

Have a wonderful rest of the day. And to all you Southern Ohioans...enjoy the rain!!! It's about time!

2 comments:

Anonymous August 28, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

I can't beleive you posted that picture of me attacking Brian to the gallery. ; ) Brian was pleased that you did though because he said "I couldn't get a kiss all day".

Cassidy Dawn September 17, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

I love that photo! You two are soo cute!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP