Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

8.26.2008

Berry Family

What a shoot! Really, as I got in the car after we had finished, I took a deep breath and just smiled at Justin. I am so thankful that such wonderful people allow me to photograph their families, and children, and weddings. I am so very blessed.

This was my second time photographing at The Ohio State University and we thought it would be appropriate since many of them went to school there, and a few of them work there! I was thrilled with the locations that we were using...everything was so beautiful. At the end we headed to the stadium to do a few shots outside. Little did I know, we where about to finish off the shoot with a rare opportunity...and into the stadium we went! We had the whole place to ourselves (a big thank you to the man at the gate), and I was thrilled!

The shoot was a gift for the mother, what a sweet idea
. Thank you for not only wanting to document your family, but for allowing me to photograph. It was an honor.



(i have a sequence of this...so fun!)

2 comments:

Anonymous August 26, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Berry Beautiful!!!

Amy Jo August 26, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

They are all wonderful. I espcially like the one in the stadium where they are all running towards you. That put a smile on my face!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP