Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

7.28.2008

too much cuteness!

Guess who's one???
Cash is!

So in honor of this, I've decided to show many, many photos for this post...well, partly for that reason, and partly because I also couldn't decide which ones to show...and truth be told, there are sooo many more! I absolutely loved this shoot, perfect day, perfect location, and an unbelievable family!
This shoot was to mark Cash's 1st birthday, take business photos for Todd, and a few family shots...well I think I went overboard on the last one...I couldn't stop! They are such a great family and I hope they can treasure these photographs for a very long time. Because of the overload of photos I want to share, I am spreading them out...today is Cash, tomorrow the family, and the next day I'll post the slideshow (and some exciting news about slideshows!) So keep coming back!

I love this image, so classic.

Um, this one too :)How cute is this shot of Cash & Jamie!Breanna (my cousin) is also a cousin to this amazing family! She spends so much time with these boys, it was only right to have her in some shots!
I've also decided that Bre should get an award from CDP:
Most Appeared on the Blog in a Single Year!
The best part...she's not done yet...I have another shoot with her tomorrow to celebrate an awesome accomplistment in her life! Keep an eye out for more of her! love this!
To the Reed Family, thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer to capture such a great time in your family's life, I am so grateful! I love that you treasure photographs as much as you do...you are a family after my own heart.
I can't wait for our fall shoot! I told you they were amazing...they want to do another shoot this fall!!! You know I love that!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP