Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

7.26.2008

a silver lining


It's strange how things work out sometimes...especially when you didn't see it coming.

Some of you may know that my twin sister, Whitney, moved away after she got married. Damon got a job in Indiana, and so they have moved 6 hours away. I was definitly not happy about the situation, but I had been prepared and knew it was coming...there was simply nothing I could do about it. So the weekend before we moved back to Ohio, I took my sister's little purple car six hours away so that she could start her new married life.
The next weekend Justin & I moved back to Ohio, and it was a glorious time (we had been waiting to offically do that for 5 years!) Kentucky is great, and the people are fabulous, but there is nothing like your home, and my heart is and will always be in Southern Ohio...trust me folks...it's better than we give it credit! We were back and enjoying life at home when more news hit. Apparently Indiana is the place to be because my older sister, Chelsea, announced she and her husband Matt would be moving, too. However there wasn't as much time for easing into this one for me. Matt was offered an amazing job and couldn't turn it down. He moves on Sunday (Chelsea will follow soon). I had about a month to adjust to the situation...but frankly, I was so excited to come home, and now my best friends are moving away. I mean come on...Indiana!
Anyway, today I found a silver lining. Besides the fact that I know they will be back (you will be coming back!), they really are still really close. I don't mean distance (I know to some that 6 hours & 3 hours isn't far...but give me a break...I just got back! It is going to be much harder for impromptu Chinese nights!). Today Justin and I were having a debate about another random conversation. To prove I was right (like always) I knew just who would know the answer. Whitney. So I called her up and my answer was confirmed...of course. So even though my sisters are leaving, I know that I can still find out the answer to my oh so random thoughts.
So thank you Whitney for knowing that 'Hanging with Mr. Cooper' took place in Oakland, CA, and and thank you in advance to Chelsea for answering my hypochondriac type questions.
I love you both and can't wait till you are home again.


Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP