Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

6.18.2008

moving time. again.


Well, I guess it is about time I post this.
Cassidy Dawn Photography will offically be based out of Chillicothe, Ohio as of this Saturday!
I know what you're thinking...you've always been based out of Chillicothe, Ohio. While this is partially true, the other side of it is that we actually live in Maysville, Kentucky.
As much as we love Maysville, our goal has always been to move back to Ross County, it really is where are hearts are. So as of Saturday, we will be local once again. :)
So if you have noticed a string of strange and irregular posts on the blog, you can fully expect them for a few more days. The packing it taking it toll. Everything we have will actually be in storage for about 2 months while we are house sitting for some very dear friends, so we have to be over the
top organized with everything that is packed; however, I do promise to get this blog back to some type of normalcy eventually, just hang tight.

Thank you all for being so amazing.
I've had a ton of inquires for summer portraits start to pour in, so if you are thinking you'd like some and haven't emailed yet, please let me know. I'd love to get you on the calender!

For something more "businessy", check out the new seniors promo. I am so excited about them and can't wait to get them out and about!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown June 22, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

Very cool, my cousin and her family just moved to Chillicothe, small world!

Amy Jo June 25, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

I love this promo. I am assuming your trying to catch the eyes of people my age. I think it will be a success.

Cassidy Dawn June 27, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Mandy! How funny! What did they move to Chillicothe for?

Amy Jo - Happy you liked it! See you soon!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP