Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

6.17.2008

happy birthday, justin!!!!!

This post is simply to say happy birthday to my amazing husband. Justin turned the big 23 today and we went to Cincinnati to celebrate. We had dinner at P.F. Changs, and went to check out the soon to be newest member of the Drummond family, she's beautiful and we shall call her Stella. All joking aside, we are so so excited to make the change!


Justin didn't want me to make a cake because we've already packed up what I needed (more on that soon...) and all he wanted was ice cream. His favorite is swirl, but they have been out for a while, so vanilla it was:
Now, time for Lost.
My parents got Justin Season 1 of Lost for his birthday and now he is insisting on watching it every night to catch me up (I'm a bit behind), so I'd better start paying attention!

I love you, Justin!
Happy, happy birthday! It really was a wonderful day!

6 comments:

bobbfamily June 17, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

Happy Birthday, Justin!!!!
Hope you had a great day!

Unknown June 18, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

awwwh, happy happy birthday justin!! and cassidy, your card was *the* cutest!! i'm afraid i may never be able to put it away...people will think it's my birthday all year long :) love, -melanie-

Anonymous June 18, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

But you were just born!

Cassidy Dawn June 18, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

melanie, i was just lucky that is was your birthday because as soon as i saw it i knew i had to send it to you, regardless of when your birthday was :)

Anonymous June 19, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

Happy late Birthday Justin. Guess I didn't check in early enough.
Hope it was happy. I know you will have an interesting summer and hope you get the job you desire.
Praying for both of you.

Anonymous June 20, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Guess you don't know who anonymous is, huh?
It is Granny.

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP