Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

5.08.2008

yay!

Congratulations to my wonderful husband; today he officially finished (and passed) KTIP! I realize this means next to nothing to anyone that doesn't know about first year of teaching in KY, but it's exciting all the same. While KTIP is usually a pain for anyone that has to do it, he has had to jump through way more hoops than is usually expected for a first year teacher, and I am so proud of him!
I love you!

Photobucket

*and a thank you to him for proofing every single blog post...for those that don't know, not only am I terrible at grammar, I am worse when it comes to spelling, so give your thanks to my dear husband who makes it possible for you all to understand my posts :)



next post: the ash family

2 comments:

Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Congratulations Lil' J!!! I am so proud of you, you worked so hard..now you can get a good night's sleep. And thank you for proofing Cassidy's work!! And Cassidy, your images from last weekend are beautiful..can't wait to see the rest. Love ya, Mom

chelsea May 9, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

Yay for J!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP