Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

5.07.2008

Sikora Family

Here are a few of my favorite images from a shoot this past weekend. I was thrilled when Heather & Jeremy asked me to do a session with their precious 3 month old Annie! How cute, they are such a sweet, sweet family!

Photobucket

4 comments:

J, H, A, M and O May 8, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Cassidy...I LOVE your website! Your photos are brilliant! I can't wait until you take our pics again.

Cassidy Dawn May 8, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

heather! so sweet, i'm happy you love them...i do too!

i also can't wait till our next session! i love watching the kiddos grow up through the pictures, promise we wont wait too long :)

hayleyash May 9, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

They are quite the family if I do say so myself:) You did such a great job w/ these Cass!

Cassidy Dawn May 9, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

thanks dear, yours will be posted tonight!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP