Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

4.30.2008

cdp canvases

For those of you who have seen "gallery wrapped canvas" on my website, but weren't sure what that is, here are some photos! I knew my sister and her fiance were really wanting one, so that was my gift for their couples shower. I also indulged and got one for myself to show all you wonderful clients! I had imagined that particular image on a canvas and wasn't disappointed. Not only do they look great, but they also come ready to hang and make a beautiful statement!

detail of the corner:
my favorite picture from NYC!

2 comments:

The Givens Family May 1, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

Oh my goodness! Its beautiful! I can't wait to get it!!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS May 15, 2008 at 3:01 AM  

wow those are incredible!!! that brick one looks like an actual brick wall so cool!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP