Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

2.10.2008

forgotten.

One of my very favorite things to do is walking through our woods back home. We have the most beautiful 100 acres of woods, and I *love* walking around up there. While I was home for Christmas, my sister and I went for a walk because I was itching to take some pictures. So off we went, the pictures were downloaded and never looked at again...I have a tendency to do this with my personal pictures. Anyway, I just found them and thought I would share a few that caught my eye.








*I found a couple from my New York trip too, but I'll post them later...one is climbing the charts to be one of my very favorites.

2 comments:

Mandy February 14, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

I love these! So many times I want to post mine, but I am paranoid and scared someone will steal them! Is that dumb?

Cassidy Dawn February 16, 2008 at 1:13 PM  

I don't think that is dumb, you can always size them smaller, that is what I usually do. I just made these ones bigger so people could see them easier.
Hope your having a wonderful day!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP