Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

12.20.2007

the wait is over

I am fully aware that many of you have been patiently waiting for our wedding pictures to go online. Well, wait no more.

I thought I would share a few pictures from my favorite day ever. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, I don't know how else to describe it. I've had the pictures for a little while, but finally had time to share them with you all, sorry ;) They are
truly amazing, and I couldn't ask for better pictures. I wanted to include a few on here, but I've got so many more, and there are two more ways that you can see them. First, I've created a slideshow with a few of my favorites that you can see them. Just go here, password: cassidy. If that is not enough, you can see them all here, password: cassidy (I highly recommend doing both :)
Before I go any farther, I have to thank a few people for making our day so absolutely
wonderful.

To Mackenzie & Brad - Mackenzie is the world's best wedding planner, hands down. I've worked with her for a while and knew that the wedding would be nothing short of amazing with her help. Thank you so much for helping me to create such a beautiful day. You are spectacular!

To my family and friends - you all did everything from baking delicious pies, to lighting the entire tent, to my hair, to running errands, to tying napkins, to supporting me. We couldn't have done it without you and are so grateful for you.

And of course to Melanie Mauer. Not only an amazing photographer, but my mentor and wonderful friend. You have documented our day in a way no one else could. You knew everything that I put into the wedding, all my effort and all my heart. You were always there helping me think of new and creative ways to make this wedding our own. Thank you so much for these beautiful pictures that will always be treasured. Thank you.

Now to the pictures. I can't explain how hard it was to just pick a few, so really, you must go see the rest.

love it:

My bouquet that inspired the entire day.
*Thanks to Nathan Cutright, he is amazing!
my favorite picture:
love this field:
love this detail on our amazing guitarist, Ely.
I am soo happy about this one! After the wedding we had a little social time (cocktail hour with no cocktails, and not an hour :) with lemonade, tea & water and a few snacks. Well, after that, on our way to the tent, we all gathered for group photo. Some may think it is a little out there, but I have always wanted to do it, and so glad we did!
Thanks to everyone for participating, you all mean the world to me.
The beautiful tent.
Better together (first dance):
Our too fun, photo guest book!
We haven't gotten around to printing many yet, but I was excited about this frame:
Now, go see the rest!
*You can't purchase the photos on the browsing site, but if you see some you'd like please just email me and we will get it taken care of!
Email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com
or hall.cassidy@gmail.com. Either works!


wedding slideshow
password: cassidy
wedding gallery
password: cassidy

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP