Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

12.17.2007

a new collection.

Yes, I know, collections do nothing but clutter. However, I'll admit I plan on starting one. I found the best idea for magnets in a magazine I was flipping though. Button magnets, they are so cute! So yes, I plan on collecting them and making beautiful, fun magnets. So if you've got some spare buttons feel free to send them my way ;) *I am looking for the vintagey ones!

*Oh, and I went to an antique store after church on Sunday and found the best old frame! It is old, chipped, and white (well, an old white), and just plan lovely! I am so excited and have the perfect picture in mind for it; I will be sure to post once I get it printed!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP