Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

12.31.2007

taylor

Here's another awesome senior shoot that just so happens to be another cousin! Taylor is one of the Bobb family members that I have mentioned on here before. They have all moved on to Florida to be full-time missionaries and we were sooo excited to have them home for Christmas! The session was so much fun; I even made Bree come along and help me out! Thanks, Taylor, for being so wonderful! Here are a couple of my favs from her session: Every time I photograph downtown, I find something new that I LOVE! I've added this to my list of favorite walls in town. I love it, and the funny thing is that it just so happens to be the back side of my dream studio in town...how about that?!
Love this portrait-aren't her eyes amazing!
Taylor wanted a couple with her Bible, so of course we shot some semi-traditional ones (well as traditional as I can get ;) ...but this is actually my favorite:
I love the looks I get sometimes when I pick out an area...but hey, I love the tires! My stunning cousins!!! Love you girls!

1 comments:

bobbfamily January 1, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

New Outfit $50
Haircut and Color $40
Afternoon with my niece: Priceless! LOL

Thanks for a great photo shoot. The pictures are beautiful! You are quite talented! Don't know where those genes came from! LOL

THANKS AGAIN! LOVE YOU!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP