Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

12.28.2007

sophie

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine has been great, full of wonderful family and very tasty food!
I've been waiting quite a while to share some of my favorite photos of the year! I was able to photograph one of my favorite little girls before Christmas. Sophie is the daughter of one of my
very, very best friends. She has had me photograph her often, which I love! Photos are so important and I love walking in their house seeing her precious face in the pictures I've been honored to document for them throughout her life. Here are a few favorites from our recent shoot (I know there are a lot, but I had picked out many many more to share, I love them!). We've already have a spring session in the books for the family! So if you have been thinking you'd like to do a shoot, but keep thinking you'll get around to it, just send me an email so we can get it on the books. I promise you will be happy you have those pictures, don't keep putting it off!

I love this portrait:

Another favorite:

I love how timeless this one is:


It was so cold outside, so we took advantage of the windows...check out her amazing eyes!
Priceless:

"Baby It's Cold Outside":
I think Sophie is a natural photographer, she took this one of her Mom & Dad, I love it!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP