Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

3.27.2007

justin & cassidy - engagement

I am soo excited to show you these! We've got our engagement pictures, done my the so amazing and talented Melanie Mauer. Most of you know that I have worked for Melanie for over 2 years, and I was so excited to get the chance to have her photograph us. We love, love, love the pictures and I wanted to share a few, now there are so many, so I am really just picking a few of my favorites, hopefully, sorry if I go overboard (but I love them all!). Here is a sample:i love this one:Thank you so much Melanie, these pictures mean so much to us!

6 comments:

Randi March 27, 2007 at 11:13 AM  

I love your engagement pictures. They are amazing! You did a wonderful job with all of the photos you took as I scrolled down your page. You are so talented!

Randi March 27, 2007 at 11:14 AM  

Oh yeah...and I cannot wait for you to take pics of Maleah!

chelsea March 27, 2007 at 11:41 AM  

You're obviously becoming the best by learning from the best. :)

Anonymous March 27, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

You, also, are gorgeous!!!!And Justin ain't so bad either :-)

Justin Drummond March 28, 2007 at 2:04 AM  

That's a pretty snazzy looking lady in those pictures. That guy must be one lucky fella to get to spend the rest of his life with her.

Malex April 2, 2007 at 6:47 PM  

*tear* (of joy that is!)

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP