Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

3.25.2007

chelsea & matt


Another photo shoot this week, this time I got to shoot my sister and her long time fiance. We have done an engagement shoot before, but decided to update it. We had an absolute blast, well, we did walk around for 2 hours, so if you ask Chelsea make sure her feet have healed by now. A little secret about Chillicothe...there are sooo many options for pictures!!! Just check out some of the backgrounds I found, and these are just a sampling...we took so many! I can't wait to be back in the area to take advantage of it, someday :)
Well, I hope you have a very relaxing and God Blessed Sunday! I am headed back to Asbury for my last stretch of schooling...ever!

Enjoy this weather!

we love this one:
and this one:
it is my blog, so i get to brag about how gorgeous my sister is:
one of those awesome backgrounds i was talking about:
and my favorite of the day...check out that light:

4 comments:

chelsea March 26, 2007 at 8:32 AM  

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to spend the day with us. We had so much fun! But I still don't know how you made us look that darn good.... ;-)

Cassidy Dawn March 26, 2007 at 9:06 AM  

i didn't do that, you just are :)

Matt Bruning March 26, 2007 at 11:30 AM  

I'm glad Chelsea's beauty negated me and together with "Pete Power" made some great images. Thanks Pete! It was fun!!!

Cassidy Dawn March 26, 2007 at 2:18 PM  

what are you talking about, you look pretty handsome yourself :)

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP