Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

11.04.2008

blog worthy.

Red Light Cameras in Chillicothe = Ridiculous.

http://www.petitiononline.com/freeus08/petition.html

If you are in or around Chillicothe, Ohio check this out. It's worth it, trust me. If you haven't gotten a ticket yet, it is only time...
There is more to it than running a red light & speeding...trust me, I received my little (crazy amount) ticket in the mail.
If you think they are good that's fine, just don't sign it...

Now I realize that this isn't the type of things I like to post, and I promise this blog wont become so political/issue-like, however I am biased about this issue, and frankly I think $95 is a bit high for making a very, very slow right turn on a red light into Lowes.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP