Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

9.17.2008

much better!

I have been working on a new blog for quite a while now, and although there are a few more things I want to change, I had to switch now. I couldn't take my old look much longer! I think this suits Cassidy Dawn Photography much better! There are a few things different. For instance, the archive, bio & info are now at the bottom of the page. Eventually, there will also be a 'labels' section so that it will be easier to find particular posts...that will come soon. There are also important links at the top for the Website, Slideshows, and Proofs!
I just needed a cleaner look...something that focuses on the photos, and I love it!

Like I said, a few things on it will be changing, but I am happy to have a new look in place! Next up: Website!

*if you are on rss feeds or google reader, be sure to hop over to the site to see the new look!

1 comments:

Anonymous September 18, 2008 at 5:10 AM  

looks great!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP