Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

8.11.2008

so pretty out

I snapped these with my point & shoot yesterday while Justin & I were driving and I just loved the colors! Yesterday's weather was beyond amazing...I am crossing my fingers for at least just a few more days of it, so beautiful. Here's to another day of wonderful weather.

And a quick note about Fall sessions:
I am having many, many inquires for fall sessions. So if you are one of them, or hoping to be, please email or call. It's a must to get it on the calender before we get booked up! Those beautiful leaves unfortunately don't last long!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP