Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

8.02.2008

gorgeous!

This past week I photographed my cousin Breanna. Breanna was named Queen of the Fall Festival of Leaves last fall (our hometown festival). No one deserved it more (and I am not just saying that because I'm biased). She is a hometown girl who is talented, caring, has a heart of gold, and of course - Beautiful! I am so proud of everything she's done this far, and I know she has lots more to do. Bre leaves for college in less than two weeks for her Freshman year at Liberty University where she will study Nursing. I've always said that God put a special heart in Teachers & Nurses, and Bre definitely has one of those!

I love you Breanna, and thank you so much for allowing me to photograph you once again!

1 comments:

Anonymous August 3, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!
Mom

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP