Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

7.07.2008

whitney & damon.

What a wedding. Whitney and Damon were married on May 31, 2008. It was a long time coming, but at the end of the day, my parents had offically married off their last Hall girl! And yes, we all were married within one year of each other!

The wedding was beautiful, and it was a perfect reflection of their style and love for each other. I was honored to not only be co-matron of honor, but also the photographer...crazy right?! Well, I thought, I've done it before, and wont have to do it again...so why not?! Honestly I was honored that they wanted me to be such a part of their wedding. Congratulations to my amazing twin sister for finding the perfect man for her. You two are so wonderful together!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day, and I'll be posting more in a slideshow soon! Enjoy!


*and yes, I am so glad that I won't be photographing another wedding while wearing a bridesmaid's dress - believe it or not, it's even harder than you may think ;)Only Whitney would play Guitar Hero on her wedding day! She's *really* good at it!
Bea-u-tiful!

My absolute favorite image from the day! We are going to make it into a large gallery wrapped canvas!You may be wondering how I was in the wedding but still took the pictures. Well, I had a few amazing helpers! So thank you to : Justin Drummond (my second shooter/amazing husband), Matt Bruning, and Bethany Givens even took a few that all three of us had to be in! Thank you all, it wouldn't have happened without you!

Image by Matt Bruning:
*Small note about this image, I love it so much because I explained it to both Justin & Matt to be sure to get this shot...and they both did, Matt took this one, and Justin took another closer in...you can see Justin in the right hand corner! Thanks so much for your dedication!!!

Image by Justin Drummond:Whitney & Damon decided to have lots of cakes (different flavors) for their guests, loved that! Oh, and they were all so yummy, and made by the fabulous Erin of the Cake Kitchen!
Make-up: mac
Hair: Hayley Ash (email me for contact info)
Church: Bainbridge United Methodist Church
Reception: Sunroom at the Brick (Frankfort)
Caterer: Sunroom at the Brick
DJ: Arrowood Entertainment
Cake: the Cake Kitchen

3 comments:

The Givens Family July 7, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

You are absolutely amazing!
Damon and I cannot thank you enough for utilizing your FABULOUS talent to document our day. We are so excited to get the canvas print and to have an album made. Our pictures are just beautiful and I could not have imagined having anyone else do it. I am forever grateful. Thank you!

Jon Mark Hall July 7, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon Mark Hall July 7, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP