Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

7.21.2008

whitney & damon - slideshow

Just wanted to share a slideshow from Whitney & Damon's wedding. Enjoy!





Check back tomorrow for photos from our weekend camping!

3 comments:

Chelsea Bruning July 21, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

Tears! Your slideshows always make me feel like I am falling in love all over again -- they show the root of love, and the purity of it. I am proud of you. And my heart is swelling.

Cassidy Dawn July 21, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

so sweet! thank you!

i proud of you too, actually more than you will ever know.

i love you!

The Givens Family July 21, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Words cannot express our gratitude. With every image you've delivered all the emotions that we both felt that day. We're both crying. Love it and love you!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP