Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

7.11.2008

lindsay & brian

What an amazing shoot! Lindsay & Brian took me to Miami University to take their engagement photographs. Lindsay has just graduated and Brian will be soon, and I loved seeing their favorite spots and hearing about the campus.
I wanted to share a few more of my favorites and include a slideshow of the images - hope you enjoy it!

love this moment:

Miami has a beautiful archway and it is said that if you kiss under it at midnight, you will marry that person (or something like that). This is where Brian proposed to her...how sweet is that!!!
Lindsay & Brian, thank you soo much for such a fun shoot, I can't wait for the wedding next year!!!

*be sure to have your sound on :) sorry if it takes a while to load...be patient, i promise it's worth it!
(a tip is to pause it and let the bar fill up first, then play it; or let it play once with the sound off so it can load)


2 comments:

Anonymous July 14, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

Cassidy, this slideshow was really good! And I really like the song choice.
-Brian

Cassidy Dawn July 18, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Thanks Brian!

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP