Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to our blog! We've created this blog for *you* to get to know us a little better. Hope you enjoy the random thoughts and photographs. Please be sure to visit our website, www.cassidydawn.com. Don't be shy, let us know you are here...be sure to leave a comment every now and then! Enjoy your stay, hope you come back often!!!

6.29.2008

love this.

Photobucket

love this image, just wanted to share.

have an amazing day.


*and to the many, many people wanting to see this particular wedding (I know that it is lots of you), they aren't ready yet, but I promise to share soon :)

6 comments:

bobbfamily June 29, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

I LOVE it too! It is beautiful! And you're right--I am ready to see the rest of the pictures. I hope you get them done before we leave the country! Love you and miss you so much.

Cassidy Dawn June 29, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

thanks. i had a deadline in my head...when are you leaving???

bobbfamily June 30, 2008 at 6:29 AM  

Monday night, July 7.

The Givens Family June 30, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

Yay! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous July 1, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

Well, da bride sho iz a perty thang, but i jes can't say da same 'bout da groom. :-) Oh i'm shore he iz a right-nice feller, but he ain't as perty as da bride.

Cuz

Cassidy Dawn July 2, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

no too bad looking, huh cuz :)

Blog Archive

Labels

Just a little about me:

My photo
Chillicothe / Columbus, Ohio, United States

For Information:

For information about pricing and availability please visit my website: cassidydawn.com or contact me via email: cassidy@cassidydawn.com

Thanks so much for your interest!

"

Copyright

All images are Copyright of Cassidy Dawn Photography.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP